Welcome to Fortlauderdale, Miami
The summer school is located in the city of Fort Lauderdale – Miami in the state of Florida. Accommodation is at the Embassy Suites by Hilton hotel.
General Information About Summer School
|Location||Fort Lauderdale – Florida|
|Classes||Maximum 15 students|
|Education||Summer School Program – 20 lessons per week|
|Accommodation||3-person en suite rooms (Embassy Suites by Hilton)|
|Activities||Miami, Orlanda and Fort Lauderdale|
|Time||2 weeks or 3 weeks|
|Insurance||Within the scope of Reform Education|
|Transfer||Within the scope of Reform Education|
● Given by qualified English teachers.
● Weekly; 20 x 45 minute lessons in the morning or afternoon.
● Placement test on day 1.
● Large and modern classrooms with interactive whiteboards.
● Course materials are included.
● An education program that attaches importance to communication skills.
● Students stay in en suite 3-person rooms at the Embassy Suites by Hilton Hotel.
● All rooms are furnished with work desk, dresser and wardrobes.
● Rooms are cleaned daily
● Bed linen is provided and changed once a week. Towels are provided, but students need to bring their own beach towels.
● Laundry service is provided at the property for a small fee.
● Meals are served at the on-site restaurant.
● There is WI-FI inside the hotel.
Activities and Excursions
Half-day excursions every weekday and two full-day excursions per week are planned with on-site activities planned between lessons. All activities are designed to continue learning in a fun way, encourage students to develop life skills and make new friends through sports, activities and socially interactive games.
Sports: Basketball, swimming, table tennis and options
Daytime activities: City, museum and touristic area trips
Evening: Activities like karaoke, talent show and movie night.
Half Day Trips
Our students start exploring exciting places like Las Olas Blv., Lincoln Road, Everglades Park, Fort Lauderdale Beach, Miami Beach, Sawgrass Mills, Biscayne Bay, Wynwood Walls and Fort Lauderdale Canal Tour.
Full Day Trips
Fort Lauderdale: Also known as Venice of America, the city is also the city of Universities. It is a safe city where students will enjoy life with its beaches, museums and art galleries.
Palm Beach: In this popular city, there is the Norton Art Museum, the largest art museum of Folda. We spend a calm and pleasant day with its galleries and cafes in the city center.
Orlando: In this city, famous for its fascinating theme parks, we visit Unşversal Studios or Disneyland parks.
Classes: Standard classes.
Sports Facilities: Basketball court, swimming pool and fitness.
Meals: All meals are served at the on-site restaurant.
Wi-Fi: Available in campus center and accommodation hotel.
Travel time to the nearest airports
|(MIA) Miami International Airport||40 minutes|
<iframe src = “https://www.google.com/maps/embed?pb=!1m18!1m12!1m3!1d57482.156998912564!2d-80.27665763139935!3d25.782623146201463!2m3!1f0!2f0!3f0! 1i1024! 2i768! 4f13.1! 3m3! 1m2! 1s0x0% 3A0xac57e5b2dd6b0eec! 2sEmbassy% 20Suites% 20by% 20Hilton% 20Miami% 20International% 20Airport! 5e0! 3m2! 1sen! 2sus! “height =” 450 “frameborder =” 0 “style =” border: 0; ” allowfullscreen = “”> </ iframe>