Welcome to EC Malta
Small and easy to explore, Malta is a charming and friendly place to learn English. Relax on the beach or visit one of the island’s many places of interest. Malta never fails to put a smile on your face. Not just sunny and bright, Malta is also steeped in history and has great natural beauty from Neolithic temples.
General Information About Summer School
|Location||St Martin’s College – Malta|
|Classes||Maximum class size 15 students|
|Tuition||Summer School Programme – 20 lessons per week|
|Accommodation||Multi-bedded rooms with shared bathrooms|
|Activities||Full-day excursion to Gozo, Sandy Beach and Sliema|
|Duration||2 weeks or 3 weeks|
|Insurance||Be covered by Reform Consultancy|
|Transfer||Be covered by Reform Consultancy|
All lessons are held on St Martin’s College
- Lessons are taught by qualified English teachers
- 20 x 45-minute lessons per week, morning or afternoon
- Placement test on day 1 to ensure students are in a class of the appropriate level
- Spacious and modern classrooms with interactive whiteboards
- Maximum of 15 students per class
- Course materials are included
- Curriculum with an emphasis on communication skills.
- Students stay at St. Martin’s College in multi-bedded rooms with shared bathrooms
- All rooms are furnished with bunk beds, dressers and storage cupboards
- Rooms and common areas are cleaned every other day
- Bed linen is provided and changed weekly. Towels are provided but students need to bring their own beach towel
- Laundry is available in the residence for a small fee
- Meals are served in the on-site canteen at St Martin’s College, packed lunches are provided at weekends
- Wi-fi throughout the campus and in bedrooms.
Activities and Excursions
On-site activities are scheduled occasionally when students are not in class or out exploring Malta, with full-day excursions at the weekend. All activities are designed to continue learning in a fun and enjoyable way, encouraging students to develop life skills and make new friends through sports, activities and socially interactive games.
Welcome party, film night, scavenger hunt and arts and crafts.
Our students get to explore exciting places such as Splash & Fun Water Park, Valletta, Sandy Beach, Mdina and the National Aquarium.
Gozo: our students get to visit Malta’s beautiful sister island Gozo and explore the best bits of the island.
South of Malta tour and beach visit: Students visit places like Marsaxlokk, Marsascala and the Blue Grotto as well as cool places to swim.
North of Malta tour and beach visit: Students explore areas with rich cultural heritage and visit gorgeous sandy beaches.
Sliema: Sliema was once an old fishing village but today is one of the main towns in Malta with great shopping, restaurants, cafés and lots to see and do.
Classrooms: Modern and spacious classrooms with interactive whiteboards
Sports Facilities: Sports, games and activities take place around the campus area
Dining Hall: Meals served in a large on-site canteen
Common Room: There are plenty of common spaces across the campus inside and outside
Wi-Fi: Wi-Fi is available throughout
Travel times from the nearest airport
|(MLA) Malta International Airport||20 min by taxi|